Monday, February 10, 2020

LESSONS LEARNED

Image result for photo about the lessons i learned


             The lessons I learned through this quarter is on how to use Photoshop and its tools. I had a bit of trouble using the Photoshop because I'm not that good. Whenever there's something I do not know, I ask my classmates for help. I am so thankful that they are there to teach me and help me. We have unity. Moving on, I will bring what I learned to my senior high and I am thankful that I knew something about these lessons. 

Source: https://philmckinney.com/leadership-failures-innovation-lessons-learned/

2 comments:

  1. and to the lessons you've learned, you should apply them to yourself in your next journey. bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete

LESSONS LEARNED

             The lessons I learned through this quarter is on how to use Photoshop and its tools. I had a bit of trouble using...