Monday, July 29, 2019

Facts About Me!



Love yourself quote. Single word. Modern calligraphy text print Vector illustration black and white. ego


Hi! Welcome to my blog! I’m Ericca Orio and I am fifteen-year-old teenage girl, a high school student. I would describe myself as a simple person with a big heart. I am a good-listener, god-fearing, and a kind person. I have a big and loving family. I don’t like dogs, or whatever that pet is, so in short I am not a pet lover. I love reading stories in Wattpad and listening to musics. When I do nothing, I like watching vlogs. I also like going to a trip with my family, because I can spend more time with them. I believe that everything you do, you need to put God first.  And I also believe that “The darker the night, the brighter the stars shine.” Follow my blog! :)


Source: https://www.dreamstime.com/love-yourself-quote-single-word-modern-calligraphy-text-design-print-t-shirt-pin-label-badges-sticker-greeting-card-banner-image123203500

1 comment:

LESSONS LEARNED

             The lessons I learned through this quarter is on how to use Photoshop and its tools. I had a bit of trouble using...